Supporting Liver Function in dairy cows, cattle and sheep
- The reduction of blood enzymes and supporting the increase in blood glucose levels for maximum performance.
- Metabolism and removal of fat from the liver
- Glucogenesis, antioxidant status and immune system
- Rumen protected carnithine – involved in transport of fat into the liver cell, enabling its efficient oxidation.
- Rumen protected methionine – precursor to cysteine, acts as a methyl donor, supports fat metabolism and removal in the liver. Cysteine is an important antioxidant in the liver
- Niacin removal of ketones which reduce feed intake
- Dairy Cows: Feed 60ml daily
- Cattle: Feed 60ml daily
- Sheep: Feed 10ml daily